Original Post

Here’s another cool one for you, Kr155E. Seems to have an all blue colored Dragon Hopper Logo with TM featured. New Final-final logo to add I guess πŸ™‚ .
Also, definitely the cleanest DH screenshot I’ve ever seen. Cool official game descriptions as well for BH and DH that possibly would have been featured on the back of the retail boxes.

Just let me know what DPI you’d like this scan to be when I submit it to you. This one posted here is only 150dpi.

13 Replies

Oh wow! I’ve wanted these images for very long! Thank you very much! πŸ˜€

They must be part of this press kit, right?
http://www.planetvb.com/modules/advertising/?r0601
http://virtual-boy.org/v-bnet_03_updates.htm
(Scroll down to “VB Press Kit 1996 – May 07, 2003”)

Yes, it’s from the press kit. I’ll scan in the other page for you, shows the shiny Pre-Production USA model console with the black knob & focus slider. Of course, you already have the real thing in your possession. πŸ™‚

Oh, I never noticed it was showing a prototype system. Would be ace if you could scan in that page as well, thanks! Could you also do the first one?

EDIT: Would be great if you could do the whole thing, as we only have low res scans. ^_^;

• This reply was modified 13 years, 3 months ago by KR155E.

Here’s the front& back covers, and the first page. Same as before, the actual article page was printed extremely off angle and was difficult to try to scan straight.

I apologize for wasting your bandwith. Feel free to delete these posts if you need to after saving the images. Also, I’m certain I can scan that USA pre-production console page better for you. sorry about that.

VirtualJockey wrote:
I apologize for wasting your bandwith. Feel free to delete these posts if you need to after saving the images. Also, I’m certain I can scan that USA pre-production console page better for you. sorry about that.

now you’re making me feel sad I uploaded one of my lame doodles once πŸ˜›

gunpeiyokoifan wrote:

VirtualJockey wrote:

Don’t feel sad, any contribution to this site is wonderful.
New VB stuff to contribute is always a good thing.

On a side note to KR155E, is the 5000k image limit also applied to images sent through the submission form? My only concern would be those super high res scans, since one submission has apparently failed already. I think some of the 150dpi scan are already breaking the 2500k mark.

On a side note to KR155E, is the 5000k image limit also applied to images sent through the submission form? My only concern would be those super high res scans, since one submission has apparently failed already. I think some of the 150dpi scan are already breaking the 2500k mark.

Nope, size limit should be no problem there. I don’t know why that one attachment failed. But you can also email stuff as an alternative. πŸ™‚

These scans are great, by far the best shot of Dragon Hopper, top job.

gunpeiyokoifan wrote:

Oh yeah your xmas doodle, not lame, wierd maybe but don’t change, the world needs wierd. You might not think so now but i bet you end up using it as a Christmas card in 20years time. πŸ˜€

VJ, did you try to send the images yet? If email is not working either, we could either use a file hosting service like megaupload.com or FTP. πŸ™‚

KR155E wrote:
VJ, did you try to send the images yet? If email is not working either, we could either use a file hosting service like megaupload.com or FTP. πŸ™‚

Sorry, been busy with family medical problems. I haven’t attempted to upload the large files yet, sorry. Still have to send you high res pics of the Nester’s hanging display too.

I’ll get around to it shortly, and megaupload if I have further upload issues on the site (Which has most likely been due to my slow connection).

Ah OK. Please take your time and thanks for everything! πŸ™‚

I never noticed this before! This is a very clean scan of the game πŸ™‚ Thanks for scanning it man πŸ˜€

Write a reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.