Original Post

This is the archived content of our old guestbook.

138 Replies

I've been waiting for the registration e-mail… it never comes…

Anyway, I have some news and I'd much rather post it in the forum but I will post it here for now.

I know where to buy screwdrivers to open the VB and I know where to buy a copy of Space Invaders. I don't think it's going to be sold too soon; it costs over 20,000 yen (around 200 US). 😕

This is the best site for VB info love it… I just got a VB and it is the best system I've ever played too bad more games wern't made, especally the games that were unreleased like zero racer and VB marioland…

Hello people…just got a boxed VB two months ago, that's a damn hard feat here in the Philippines…but i'm sorely lacking games for it…i'd kill for teleroboxer…anyway, thanks PVB! you guys bleepin' rock!

Hallo ihr!

Schön das es euch noch gibt 😉

Ich wollte nur sagen das wir umgezogen sind von Nintendo Clubzone und das wir einen neuen Banner haben!

Banner:
http://chrisideluxe.ch.funpic.de/logobanner.jpg

Adresse:
http://www.nintendo-clubzone.de.vu

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Christian Beyer
Admin von Nintendo Clubzone

PS: Wir linken euch sobald es geht auch wieder auf unserer neuen Seite, meldet euch wenn ihr uns neu gelinkt habt. Danke 😉

!!!! Going to get me a Virtual Boy and a Virtual Boy Display, kinda like Micheal Jackson's!!!!

PeAcE,
GothiK8DragoN

Die einzige Seite dieser Art die ich kenne. Und dann auch noch eine gute Seite… Weiter so!

Thank you for taking the time to make this site so vast and inspiring.

Still a VB fan.

Does anyone know how to perform a vision test (whether the two pictures are correctly aligned)?

If yes, please email it to me to:
docobgyn@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Gabor

Hi, i am a boy , I have 14 years old, and I LOVE \\\”VIRTUAl BOY\\\”
I did purchase VB in ebay , I use it as if it were a treasure
and I hope it maintain alive with together this website
sorry for my English

Hey my name is Brandon and I just wanted to come here to show my love for Virtual Boy! I think that this was just a misunderstood console that Nintendo didn\'t give a chance to grow in popularity. If they had released a Mario game or even brought more of the first-person games over from Japan (i.e. Virtual Fishing, Virtual Bowling, Insmouse) it probably would have been loved by more Nintendo fans. ROCK ON VIRTUAL BOY!!!!

This site rocks! :thumpup:
Check out my page and pm me!

Awesome site!

Hey VB Team 😀 ,

da schaut man ins Gästebuch und entdeckt seinen ersten GB-eintrag vom (18.03.2000 00:11) himmel wie die Zeit vergeht. Auch in mir stecken noch viele Erinnerung an die ersten \"Geh\" versuche des Planet VB!

Lasst mal von euch hören. Gutes weiterwerkeln auf die nächsten 12 Jahre 😀

Greetz da Casi :thumpup:

Hi
I sign here my love to Virtual Boy, :thumpup: i own one and is like a kid to me.
Keep gaming. 🙂

Hey guys great site for the long forgotten Virtual Boy. I wish you the best! ^_^

I am glad this site exists as it helped cause my reinterest in Virtual Boy. I am now a big fan of this little 3D wonder!

Thanks for making the VB a really neat and fun console. PVB adds something to the whole VB experience. I am so grateful for the superb homebrew, Flashboy+ and all the kind words about future projects from users via PM or IM.

Once again I offer my congratulations…

I get so jealous because I don\'t have anywhere the talent and dedication as many I have encountered on PVB!

My thanks to any and all involved!! 😀

man a whole site dedicated to the vb nice i sadly only have a few games cause i went to a yard sale and saw the virtual boy and i knew what it was i pulled my wallet out and started counting hundreds then walked up and asked how much for the virtual boy and he said 5 and i was like WHAT FIVE HUNDRED i cant freaking afford that and he said no no no 5 just five bucks and well i almost fainted on the spot and then i saw the games and i said how much he said you already bought them well i had a spas attack a big one and then i said the virtual adapter he said already bought it and so on and so on when i got home needles to say no auto pause for me!! and that\'s how i got my vb a brand new never used opened played turned on brand new i fell in love. 😀

Write a reply

The topic ‘Guestbook Archive’ is closed to new replies.