Original Post

In this thread we all want to post cool, spectacular, noteworthy, jaw-dropping […] Virtual Boy auctions on ebay, Yahoo or any other site…

At first here are two auctions on Yahoo Japan (Always cooool stuff on there!) for the japanese Nintendo Store Display:

➡<http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/58915948>

➡<http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c39350994>

KR155E

2,110 Replies

IM SELLING OFF MY COLLECTION ATM, I HAVE 10/12 US VB GAMES EXCEPT TETRIS AND GOLF AND ALSO MY SYSTEM WHICH WORKS PERFECTLY. (ONLY ISSUE IS THAT I DONT FEEL TOO COMFORTABLE MAILING THE SYSTEM BECAUSE OF HOW DELIQUET IT CAN BE BUT IT MIGHT JUST BE ME BEING OVERPROTECTIVE LOL)

The caps lock button is there on the left <<

Wow indeed. That’s quite the collection.

The seller appears to be a PVB member here.

Sorry to see the good ol’ collection have to go.

A CIB version of Jack Bros., even with the Blockbuster tags and stickers. Tempting, but that price… Oof.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jack-Bros-Nintendo-Virtual-Boy-Game-CIB-Complete-in-Original-Box-w-Manual/142621100684?epid=5924&hash=item2134e14a8c:g:nxcAAOSwHNxZ-nvl

I recently scored this “in box” copy of Red Alarm with everything included in the picture, and with a good buy-it-now price! 😉

vuefinder83 wrote:
I recently scored this “in box” copy of Red Alarm with everything included in the picture, and with a good buy-it-now price! 😉

Good price! Also, I don’t think I ever saw a US Virtual Boy game come with a Must See 3-D Sweepstakes leaflet before!?

vuefinder83 wrote:

Great score!

KR155E wrote:

Good price! Also, I don’t think I ever saw a US Virtual Boy game come with a Must See 3-D Sweepstakes leaflet before!?

Thanks… Yeah, normally none of the US VB games come with a 3-D sweepstakes entry form, and that’s the reason why I made the purchase.

To the best of my knowledge, this is only the 2nd time that one of these entry forms ever showed up on ebay. The first one was in an auction that I won fair n square like 1-2 years ago. I believe the auction ended in the $80-something range, so when I saw this copy of Red Alarm with the entry form, I couldn’t resist!

retronintendonerd wrote:
Great score!

Thank you thank you!

That looks like it’s in good condition, save for the display issue. Wonder if it’s any difficult to take out the VB and get it fixed.

Yeah, it looks about as good as they can come. Very tempting…

The seller does not say anything if the key is included and the sticker in the middle is missing. Otherwise looking pretty good.

My goal before I die and leave this place called earth, is to own two back-to-back floor model displays with a link cable, and I was just saying to myself hmm…” maybe I should just settle for two back-to-back counter displays with a link cable”, but HOLY SHIT!!! There’s already a bid for over $1500! I don’t want it that bad, but good luck to who ever wins it.

It is in good shape though…

Over 2k already

vuefinder83 wrote:
My goal before I die and leave this place called earth, is to own two back-to-back floor model displays with a link cable, and I was just saying to myself hmm…” maybe I should just settle for two back-to-back counter displays with a link cable”, but HOLY SHIT!!! There’s already a bid for over $1500! I don’t want it that bad, but good luck to who ever wins it.

It is in good shape though…

I’d settle for just one of these displays(floor or counter). But the cost + shipping to an island in Canada usually kills that idea though..

That´s insane, already double of the price what I paid for mine and I found that one already super expensive.

Just wanted to share this picture from my archives of a counter display from two years ago, it’s not in as good of condition as the one currently on eBay… but still, check out that Buy-It-Now price!

Attachments:

Now what’s all this, then? A JP information sheet or something?

And is it really worth that much?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-3D-Display-Game-System-VIRTUAL-BOY-with-information-new-game-world/273025796843?hash=item3f919b0aeb:g:630AAOSwRLZaXA6M

Write a reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.