Here’s a generic VB font. I tried to give it a Metroid-esque look. The native resolution is 64×64, but I don’t trust my PC’s scaling algorithm, so, here’s the BMP.
Here’s the native file. Sorry for the weird filetype, blame the pixelart tool, not me.
Looks nice, but your font is 6×6 pixels per character, while tiles on the Virtual Boy are 8×8 pixels, so it is not really useable unfortunately. At least there would be a lot of whitespace around the characters (or blackspace, rather :vb:).
OK, I’ve started work on an 8×8 font.
Here’s the 8×8 font. The native resolution is 100×100. P.S., I forgot to get the native file, oops.
Pretty cool mate!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Last post 1 year, 4 months ago