Original Post

I just in the last year got a vurtual boy and a couple days later the right side got all glichy and all together stopped displayed can any one help i just signed up here

1 Reply

Best way to go about that is to send the unit (or the individual display boards) to someone to get the ribbon cable permanently soldered to the display board.

You can find more information here, and people offering this service in the Marketplace forum.


Write a reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.