Original Post

Hi all,

A few words to let everyone know my ENTIRE Virtual Boy collection is for sale (check my profile images and notes to see what I have). The price for EVERYTHING is 5,000€ + S&H apart (insured, obviously – final price). It won’t be split, so don’t bother asking if I’d sell X or Y individually. If you’re interested, contact me through e-mail virtualboyfreakATgmail.com You can even come to where I have it to pick it up.

I’m not in a rush to sell, I just thought that I’d set a price point in case anyone is interested. I guess many, if not all, will think it’s very expensive. It’s not only the price of the games/items themselves, but the time it took me to gather everything, which has also got a price.

For those of you asking yourselves why have I decided to sell my entire collection, it’s easy. Life changes, and so do preferences and needs. My main worries at the moment haven’t got to do with videogames anymore, but with my child’s education and his future. So there you go, if you’re interested, get in touch.

5 Replies

A couple questions for you:

Is the instruction booklet for Blox a complete instruction booklet with all necessary instructions for the game?

If you still have the original computer files that you created for the box art and instruction booklet for Blox, would you be willing to send those files to UncleTusker, so that they could be used for a future limited production run of Blox?

Thanks.

Selling your whole collection in one package is probably not the best idea, you’re not going to get many offers, but if you sold each separately you would get tons. If you insist on selling everything, I suggest ebay. People do buy collections for extreme prices there.

Well, Let me know if you want to make a quick sell of a few choice titles and accessories via moi

Innsmouth
Fishing
Squash
Performance case
headphones
Verticle Force (US)
Baseball (JP)
Virtual Boy Panflit
Mario Tennis (American Box)

and a few others, let me know what you’d like

Protoman85 wrote:
Selling your whole collection in one package is probably not the best idea, you’re not going to get many offers, but if you sold each separately you would get tons. If you insist on selling everything, I suggest ebay. People do buy collections for extreme prices there.

I agree. I mean, after all, I do know someone who would pay a premium for your Japanese Demo “Mosaic” tap:

http://www.planetvb.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=5007&forum=3

Just saying… 😉

Benjamin Stevens wrote:
A couple questions for you:

Is the instruction booklet for Blox a complete instruction booklet with all necessary instructions for the game?

If you still have the original computer files that you created for the box art and instruction booklet for Blox, would you be willing to send those files to UncleTusker, so that they could be used for a future limited production run of Blox?

Thanks.

I have all the art. I don’t mind sharing it as I did with the Bound High instruction booklet and box. I’ve sent a message to UncleTusker so that he gives me a mail address to send them to.

Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions regarding my collection. The problem is that I don’t want to split it and -to be honest- I’m not in a hurry to sell either. When/If I get in a hurry, I’ll post a list with individual prices, don’t worry 🙂

Write a reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.