Original Post

OK, I’ve been browsing eBay and this site, and was wondering, do I need an AC Adapter Set, AC Adapter Tap, both? I see the sets and it has the plug in on one end and what looks like a headphone jack thingee to plug in on the other end. Where does it plug into?

1 Reply

If you get the official Nintendo stuff, then yes… you need an AC Adapter and Tap (and they both have to be from the same country – US or JP). The AC Adapter provides power (it’s the same adapter as the SNES adapter), and the Tap connects on the back of your controller (in place of the battery pack) to give you a spot to plug the AC Adapter in.

There’s also a 3rd party one (from Performance IIRC) which has the AC adapter and attachment all in one.



Write a reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.