Original Post

I just bought Space Squash for $48 on ebay. It looks like its in good condition, and theres still one left. Its my biggest VB purchase so far!

7 Replies

It’s one of my favourite games! I think you’ll enjoy it. If you have FlashBoy, you can play it with the English patch, which is very useful πŸ™‚

Cool, I’m looking forward to playing something new.

Just got one myself. Seems as if the same guy goes on ebay every now and again and sell’s them for 48 (buy it now..normally more then one available). But its from Japan so 60 with shipping. Still a great deal I think. He must have a box or two of them.

bigmak wrote:
Seems as if the same guy goes on ebay every now and again and sell’s them for 48 (buy it now..normally more then one available). But its from Japan so 60 with shipping. Still a great deal I think. He must have a box or two of them.

Hmmm He must have a big ole box cause I bought one from him as well last week at the same price…

Let’s buy them all up and maybe he’ll crack open that Virtual Bowling box sitting in the corner. πŸ˜›

Well, I used the $6 shipping option, and it came perfectly. And I saved $6!

FeistyGirl wrote:

Hmmm He must have a big ole box cause I bought one from him as well last week at the same price…

Let’s buy them all up and maybe he’ll crack open that Virtual Bowling box sitting in the corner. πŸ˜›

I would definately buy that for $48 πŸ˜›

  • This reply was modified 13 years ago by blcklblskt.

I bought that game for 64 dollars complete with box and manual NEW! πŸ˜€

Mysticmaus wrote:
I bought that game for 64 dollars complete with box and manual NEW! πŸ˜€

Yeah, I got the same one new for $58 because of my stinginess πŸ˜›

 

Write a reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.