Original Post

I spent the past four days downloading and sorting virtual boy roms making this collection. it contains all the homebrew I could find. I think it might be missing some things but I am not in the mood to double check everything. it has more than any other collection at least.

The Ultimate Virtual Boy Collection (2016-08-04)
https://mega.nz/#!REtTgTTR!nioWZE8r_VIVqyxzpRibD9QtvWozgMWmgHeo_eus54Q

6 Replies

Please don’t link roms directly in a thread, these sort of things should never be linked on a forum for copyright reasons.

oh okay. what would be the best way to share it without directly linking to it? also I can replace it with a version that only contains homebrew. but it appears I can’t edit links. I should have made a folder and linked to that instead. that way I could replace the file within the folder and the link would show the new file.

is this a collection of VB retail ROM dumps or homebrew? based on your first post, i am assuming it is just homebrew?

it contains both retail games and homebrew. I just did a quick count and there are 429 roms in there. I think a couple of the homebrew ones are not unique and I could be missing a couple of things. if someone sees something missing could they tell me because I want to make this collection 100% complete with every single rom for the console.

with only 22 released games and a (larger than normal) handful of homebrew, i feel like you may have some dupes in your collection.

I actually checked for dupes and found only 2 of them which have now been removed. I also found seven roms I was missing which I also added to the collection.

I might post an update in the future and will probably remove the commercial games.

Write a reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.