Big fish eat small fish! In Fishbone you play as a fish called Bubbles and go for Highscores in a total of 4 levels by eating as many smaller fish as you can, while avoiding the ones bigger than you, bombs and other harmful things.
- 16 different enemy types
- 3 different victim types
- 5 different attack patterns
- 8 different songs
- Every stage consist of 51 unique screens which were created using a level editor that has been programmed from scratch specifically for Fishbone
- Every stage has a unique feel by using different sized enemies with different attack patterns
- Working Title: Fish Bones
- All the enemies in the game have been named after members of Planet Virtual Boy
- The stage selection screen has been inspired by the unreleased VB game Faceball
- All songs in the game have been converted from Midi files
- Creating a single stage took "1 and a half Superman movies (I ran out of Superman movies in the end)", according to thunderstruck
- Fishbone was the first (and only) game to utilize thunderstruck's "Thunder Engine".