Application to determine what exactly is wrong with a defective display.
If you have a bad display (noticable in a game) and can’t reproduce the problem with this tester, let me know… I think everything is being tested, but it’s possible I missed a test case (or your problem is intermittent).
- Select: toggle between the test and status screen
Working only on the test (not status) screen:
- Start: go to the next test
- A: toggle manual/auto (automatically loops parameters for the tests)
- B: selects the next color (dark to bright red)
In manual mode:
- LU/LD: BRTA in Solid mode, moves bar up/down in Horizontal Line mode
- LL/LR: BRTB in Solid mode, moves bar left/right in Vertical Line mode
- RU/RD: BRTC in Solid mode
- Hold either trigger to step adjustments by one