Original Post

I have NikoChan Battle called Faceball here.
Let me tell you about game.

When I turn on game fun music play. It sound like man whistle and I hear drum also.

First screen say READ INSTRUCTION AND PRECAUTION BOOKLET BEFORE OPERATING
But there no instruction booklet for game.

Second screen say NIKOCHAN BATTLE
There is happy face character in up left and down right on left display.
And there happy face caracter in up right and down left on right display.

Third screen have AUTO PAUSE OFF/ON.
I keep off.

Forth screen have Bullet-Proof Software logo.
That is what BPS mean.

168 Replies

I move to up right INVISIBL and I shoot INVISIBL 2 times and he die also. Up right INVISIBL never drop special item when he die. Now I see screen say STAGE 1 6 CLEARED !! and I get score.

Time clock at level end show 63 seconds. 1 second give me 100 points so I get score 6300. INVISIBL give me 150 points and I kill 2 INVISIBL so I get score 300. Total score at bottom screen say 6600.

I go to STAGE 1-7 and I have shield special item that I pick up on STAGE 1-3.

Hey Mr.G,

thanks for the recent updates. It is nice to get a feeling for how it is like to actually play the game.

I have some general questions, not so much about Faceball but about the Japanese VB-Community. I assume you are from Japan right? I was always wondering if there is an active VB community in Japan? Have you ever played some of the VB games published on this side? Is there an interest for Japanese translations of the games that have English texts only?

thunderstruck. You are welcome. Sorry. I no now of Virtual Boy community of Japan. I play homebrew games of this site yes. Games is fun. I no now of interest for Japanese translation of games also.

Let me show you STAGE 1-7 of game.

Level start and I push select button and map appear on screen. I push start button here and game stop and I make photograph. See picture 1.

I also make drawing of map screen. See picture 2.

I start in down left place of level and my happy face character look up screen at level start. See drawing I make of map screen. It show my happy face character start place and start direction and enemys start places also. STAGE 1-7 have 4 enemys. Each enemy name of game is BERSERKE. I think names should be BERSERKER so I spell like this on drawing I make. STAGE 1-7 have wall panels that become light red and become less light red and become light red and become less light red continuous. This type wall panel break if I shoot. See drawing I make of map screen. I make this type wall panel gray color. But see photograph of game screen map. Wall panel that I can break no look diferent on game screen map. I make this type wall panel look diferent on drawing so you can see all wall panels that I can break if shoot. But wall panels that can break no look diferent on game screen map than red wall panels that no can break.

I move out of start room and I move in up left direction of map screen and I shoot wall panel that can break on left wall of level map. Now I move in up right direction and I shoot wall panel that can break and that is on bottom part of top room of level. Now I see BERSERKE enemy in top room of level. BERSERKE never shoot to me. He try rush to me and punch me with hand. See photograph I make. BERSERKE try puch me with hand. I use shield special item. When I use shield enemy no can give me damage for 5 seconds. BERSERKE try punch me but no can give me damage. I shoot BERSERKE 1 time and he explode.

I shoot wall panel that can break on left wall of top room of level and I move in down direction of level map. I shoot wall panel that can break of down midle part of level and I move to down right part of level. I turn to left and I look at wall panel that can break and that have BERSERKE enemy behind. I shoot wall panel and BERSERKE enemy see me and he rush to me.

I shoot BERSERKE 1 time and he die and I move in up direction in hallway and I shoot wall panel that can break and I go in up right room of level that have 2 little rooms. I move to top little room and I look at wall panel that I can break and I shoot wall panel. I shoot BERSERKE fast and he die and he drop shield special item. BERSERKE in this little room ever drop shield special item when he die.

I turn to left and I look at bottom little room and I look at wall panel that I can break and I shoot wall panel. I shoot BERSERKE fast and he drop speed up special item. BERSERKE in this little room ever drop speed up special item when he die. I no can pick up speed up special item because level is cleared and I no can pick up special item if level is cleared. Now I see screen say STAGE 1 7 CLEARED !! and I get score.

Time clock at level end show 58 seconds. 1 second give me 100 points so I get score 5800. BERSERKE give me 160 points and I kill 4 BERSERKE so I get score 640. Total score at bottom screen say 6440.

I go to STAGE 1-8 and I have shield special item that I pick up on STAGE 1-7.

This is a really cool series to keep seeing, like a new episode of a favorite TV show.
The photos are loads better, quite clear now, its real good to see this, I hope you manage to make some more video footage of an equally clear quality.
Thanks Mr G.

Let me show you secret DEBUG MENU of game.

When I in level and I push left trigger button and right trigger button and a button and b button and select button and start button at same time secret DEBUG MENU appear on screen. See photograph I make of DEBUG MENU.

On DEBUG MENU I can hear BGM. I make YouTube video of BGM 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09. Let’s watch video and hear BGM here: http://youtu.be/Z0AEfJ4ERJU

I can hear BGM 03, 04, 05, 07, 08 on DEBUG MENU of game only. I no can hear BGM 03, 04, 05, 07, 08 in NORMAL mode or in ARENA mode or in all other places of game.

I like BGM 07 very much! BGM 07 sound like boss music. But no boss appear in this game version. I think Bullet-Proof Software developer want make more levels and more enemys and boss in game but Bullet-Proof Software developer no finish game.

Attachments:

Let me show you STAGE 1-8 of game.

Level start and I push select button and map appear on screen. I push start button here and game stop and I make photograph. See picture 1.

I start in down right place of level and my happy face character look up screen at level start. See drawing I make of map screen. It show my happy face character start place and start direction and enemy start place also. STAGE 1-8 have 1 enemy. Enemy name of game is SHIELDMA. I think name should be SHIELDMAN so I spell like this on drawing I make. STAGE 1-8 have wall panels that become light red and become less light red and become light red and become less light red continuous. This type wall panel break if I shoot. See drawing I make of map screen. I make this type wall panel gray color. STAGE 1-8 have wall panels that I can see thru but I no can break if I shoot. This type wall panel is like bullet-proof glass. See drawing I make of map screen. I make this type wall panel light blue color. But see photograph of game screen map. Wall panel that I can break and wall panel that I can see thru no look diferent on game screen map. I make this types wall panels look diferent on drawing so you can see all wall panels that I can break if shoot and you can see all wall panels that I can see thru. But wall panels that can break and wall panels that can see thru no look diferent on game screen map than red wall panels that no can break and that no can see thru.

I move in level room and I shoot all wall panels that I can break if shoot. Now I am close to start place and I push select button and map appear on screen. See photograph I make. I can see enemy that hide behind shield. He move to side of shield.

I push select button and map disappear and enemy shoot ball to me. Enemy hide behind shield again fast after he shoot. I press left button on left crosskey and left button on right crosskey at same time and I move strait in left direction and ball no hit me.

I move close to SHIELDMA and I wait for him move to left or to right of shield. I no can give damage to SHIELDMA when he behind shield. I can shoot shield many times and shield never break. When SHIELDMA move to left or to right of shield I can give damage to SHIELDMA. But SHIELDMA only move to left or to right very small time period and hide behind shield again. I no now if he move to left or to right so I try guess. I think SHIELDMA movement is random. Sometimes SHIELDMA like move to left more times than move to right. Sometimes SHIELDMA like to move to right more times than like to move to left. SHIELDMA no move in level much. He like to stay at same place and hide behind shield.

I shoot SHIELDMA 3 times and he die. Now I see screen say STAGE 1 8 CLEARED !! and I get score.

Time clock at level end show 64 seconds. 1 second give me 100 points so I get score 6400. SHIELDMA give me 170 points and I kill 1 SHIELDMA so I get score 170. Total score at bottom screen say 6570.

I go to STAGE 1-9 and I have shield special item that I pick up on STAGE 1-7.

Let me show you STAGE 1-9 of game.

I start in down right left of level in hallway and my happy face character look up screen at level start. See drawing I make of map screen. It show my happy face character start place and start direction and enemy start place also. STAGE 1-9 have 1 enemy at level start but 2 enemy total. Enemy name is NINJA.

I rush to up right room of map screen and I see NINJA enemy. I call him TRUE NINJA. See why next.

TRUE NINJA split in 2! Now there 2 NINJA. They look same but I call 1 enemy TRUE NINJA and I call other enemy FALSE NINJA. If I shoot FALSE NINJA enemy then TRUE NINJA no take damage and TRUE NINJA make other FALSE NINJA enemy. I can shoot many FALSE NINJA and TRUE ENEMY ever make new FALSE NINJA. If I shoot TRUE NINJA then TRUE NINJA disappear and appear again on random place of level map. TRUE NINJA take 3 hits to kill. TRUE NINJA and FALSE NINJA move in level much and shoot to me much also.

I move close to TRUE NINJA and he split in 2 and I take photograph so you can see them good.

After I shoot first TRUE NINJA 3 times new TRUE NINJA appear and I shoot new TRUE NINJA 3 times also and he die also. Now I see screen say STAGE 1 9 CLEARED !! and I get score.

Time clock at level end show 74 seconds. 1 second give me 100 points so I get score 7400. NINJA give me 180 points and I kill 2 NINJA so I get score 360. Total score at bottom screen say 7760.

I go to STAGE 1-10 and I have shield special item that I pick up on STAGE 1-7.

Write a reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.