Original Post

This is the official announcement for the release of Bound High complete with box and manual like it always should have been.

Together with Mindstorm and Bigmak we have been able to assemble an all star team to get this together.

Couple of notes.

There will be an original 50.
The plan is to make 100 of these total. If there’s enough demand we will continue to make them. But once 100 sell we’ll need a bunch more to do another batch!

If you have already paid and/or agreed to pay for the box and manual, you can still receive the box and manual. Or you can use the money you paid to put towards a Complete in box version.

What you get.
Box, manual, cartridge with label, inlay, and i believe inserts (bigmak?)

These will ship out in roughly 2-3 weeks

The price of the game, shipping included will be

US price $71 USD
International price $75 USD

We’ll be staring on our second release, Space Pinball. We look forward to doing lots of these. And other releases. So, get your butts in gear game designers!

The first 20-30 carts will be in my hand soon. So, the first 20-30 people to pay will get there’s in the order received.

This list is the initial list I have for people that have paid or have requested they be added to the list for box and manual only. These guys/gals get first dibs.

1. Big Mak (planetvb) PAID for box/manual
2. Big Mak (planetvb) PAID for box/manual
3. Ben Stevens (planetvb) PAID for box/manual
4. Gwyndion
5. Uiengineer
6. RpgCollector
7. Cosmiliner (planetvb) PAID for box/manual
8. CoreyCorey2000
9. CoreyCorey2000
10. Alfissta (planetvb) PPAID for box/manual
11. mawa
12. Dr. Evil
13. TheForce81
14. Legandary_Zero (manual only)
15. Dor-Si PAID for box/manual
16. Dor-Si PAID for box/manual
17. VBmills PAID for box/manual
18. Wazzal
19. L__E__T
20. Thunderstruck PAID for box/manual
21 goldendark007
22 Smeagolsama PAID for box/manual

Since I cannot update this original thread I’ll be keeping track on my own and on Nintendo age at this thread. This is the official release thread! If you’re on this list and have paid and I have forgotten, please let me know.

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=86917

If you’ve paid 25 or 30, just subtract that from the price and that’s what you owe.

Please contact me via PM or post in this thread to be added to the list. The sooner you pay the sooner your game will go out and the higher on the list you will be!

Thanks a bunch. Attached is the box image. The rest will look just as amazing!

280 Replies

Hey guys, i got my Bound High on December 25th, seems Santa was good to me this year πŸ˜€

Thank U Tuskman

Just got mine!

Amazing work,very professionally.
The box,manual and sticker looked like official.
Now my cartridge has a home πŸ˜‰

Thank you UncleTusker!

I got mine too today!
Really good product! πŸ˜€

You’re so lucky, I’m waiting to play it! πŸ˜€ I just got my Virtual Boy with Mario’s Tennis, Red Alarm and Vertical Force and it is amazing! I just love it!

Would I get an email when the order ships? πŸ™‚

I’m not sure if this is someone that bought one or someone that just stole my photo to scam some people on ebay. I’ll have to look through my orders and find out who this guy is.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Virtual-Boy-Bound-High-game-Prototype-/261147777276?pt=FR_CA_Jeux_vid%C3%A9o&hash=item3ccd9ed8fc&campid=5336869215

UncleTusker wrote:
I’m not sure if this is someone that bought one or someone that just stole my photo to scam some people on ebay. I’ll have to look through my orders and find out who this guy is.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Virtual-Boy-Bound-High-game-Prototype-/261147777276?pt=FR_CA_Jeux_vid%C3%A9o&hash=item3ccd9ed8fc&campid=5336869215

I hope you find out who it is Tusk. It’s wrong for people to be reselling that, especially for that price and falsely advertized as an original proto.

If everyone just marks it as illegal it will be gone in a day.

Well, we all know and have to expect that stuff like this happens after any limited release of a game. I agree, though, that he is trying to use a lie in addition to the rarity of the game to sell it, which is just wrong. I’m just surprised that it has happened so soon. My guess is that he truly bought a copy of the game and was just too lazy to make his own picture of it, so he just stole the one off of Uncle Tusker’s site for his auction. Hopefully not too many buyers were from Canada. That would make it easier to track down who the guy is.

It’s one of the 50 prototype game for USA ever made.

That is a lie.

There’s already more than 50 out there. Plus I’ve spent all today working on another 50.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Virtual-Boy-Bound-High-game-Prototype-/261147777276?pt=FR_CA_Jeux_vid%C3%A9o&hash=item3ccd9ed8fnd c&campid=5336869215

This guy is an asshole! I can’t understand why some people is so stupid…

i have offert him 1$ for it and he came back whit a counter offer off 200$

mawa wrote:
i have offert him 1$ for it and he came back whit a counter offer off 200$

Ha ha ha! Sounds like he knows we’re onto him, and he’s trying to get any sort of profit really quick before it’s too late.

Benjamin Stevens wrote:
Hopefully not too many buyers were from Canada. That would make it easier to track down who the guy is.

As a Canadian, I want to apologize for this outrage as well as help put him on a pike.

Just unbelieveble. I just hope that anybody looking at this then does a quick google search.

The price went from 999$ down to 500$, one offer still pending. To bad eBay doesn’t have a comment system. This would make scams like this so much harder.

Seems to be taken down, that guy is a jerk off!

Game received yesteardy. All perfect. Really nice job.

Hating those bastard especulators on Ebay….

Benjamin Stevens wrote:
Well, we all know and have to expect that stuff like this happens after any limited release of a game. I agree, though, that he is trying to use a lie in addition to the rarity of the game to sell it, which is just wrong. I’m just surprised that it has happened so soon. My guess is that he truly bought a copy of the game and was just too lazy to make his own picture of it, so he just stole the one off of Uncle Tusker’s site for his auction. Hopefully not too many buyers were from Canada. That would make it easier to track down who the guy is.

Wasn’t this Canadian, just for the record!

GEZ wrote:

Benjamin Stevens wrote:

To add insult to injury, French Canadian even! πŸ˜‰

TheForce81 wrote:

GEZ wrote:

Benjamin Stevens wrote:

To add insult to injury, French Canadian even! πŸ˜‰

heheh

Write a reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.