Original Post

Chris is tied up with exams for the next 3 months. So, I will be both making and distributing them now.

If you want one, you need to send me a donor cart. This will guarantee you get a cart (a sort of pre-order).

I will be making these on a one-by-one basis, so be prepared to wait at least 2 weeks from the donor cart getting to me and your FlashBoy+ being dispatched.

The package will consist of the cart and USB cable (no box) the new price of $100 (+shipping) reflects this.

Anyway, if you are interested, please Email me at –

richard.hutchinson@dsl.pipex.com

Thankyou

211 Replies

Just ordered my Flashboy+ from Richard! Super excited for when it comes in. I’ll be sitting by the door waiting for the post like a kid waiting for Santa at Christmas lol

retronintendonerd schrieb:
Just ordered my Flashboy+ from Richard! Super excited for when it comes in. I’ll be sitting by the door waiting for the post like a kid waiting for Santa at Christmas lol

Yes,the Flashboy is a fantastic thing,thank you richard… πŸ™‚

As first flashboy game I recommend Hyperfighter!
I play it yesterday again,this game is incredible!
The graphics,the 3D,the game-sound,the voices of the characters.
I always thought this demo is a trick πŸ˜•
It shows what’s possible with the VB.

Cosmoliner wrote:

retronintendonerd schrieb:

Yes,the Flashboy is a fantastic thing,thank you richard… πŸ™‚

As first flashboy game I recommend Hyperfighter!
I play it yesterday again,this game is incredible!
The graphics,the 3D,the game-sound,the voices of the characters.
I always thought this demo is a trick πŸ˜•
It shows what’s possible with the VB.

Thanks for the recommendation! I will definitely take you up on it. I just finished downloading every bit of official and unofficial content I could find for the VB.

Fishbone was cute and fun, Faceball I didn’t enjoy too much, but I’m glad it exists b/c it proves a 3d renderer with filled objects for VB is possible.

Bound High was AMAZING. Wish it was released for real (or CIB was still available).

I wonder if a Dragon Hopper prototype will ever show up…

Finally the holy grail of my video game collection is mine! After 20 years I finally own my very own Virtual Boy and it works great! WOOHOO! Then after some basic poking around I come to find this amazing product exists and plenty of homebrew?! AMAZING! This thread was made like 4 years ago but I hope it is still a possibility to get one!

sTo0z wrote:
Finally the holy grail of my video game collection is mine! After 20 years I finally own my very own Virtual Boy and it works great! WOOHOO! Then after some basic poking around I come to find this amazing product exists and plenty of homebrew?! AMAZING! This thread was made like 4 years ago but I hope it is still a possibility to get one!

Yup you can still get them. You have to contact Richard (his email is in the first post o this thread). He’s extremely helpful and his product is kick-ass.

Send you email Richards.

Thanks Richard it came yesterday. The FlashBoy is amazing!!!

Can someone tell me if Flashboys are still being made and if so what’s the cost in USD please let me know i just got my first virtual boy and i’d love to have one thanks -Justin

Yes! I just got mine last week. I paid $100 shipped. If I were you I’d send an email to Richard. His email is- the first post in this thread. Its well worth the price, the community on here are all very supportive and have been very helpful. When you get it check out the Hyper Fighting Demo, it really showcases the system.

-melloman

Although it took me a while to make time to really check mine out, I must say I am very happy with mine! In about a week I’ll be done with my programming classes and finally get to check out all of the demos I’ve been reading so much about. Even more exciting times with my VB lie ahead.

Just got mine last week. Shipping was pretty quick even form the UK. Awesome product. Highly recommended.

I sent an email to Richard. Can’t wait to hear back from him. So excited to get one.

Just send an email! Hopefully he still makes flashboys haha. That snatcher demo looks neat and I’ll love to play it on hardware.

He certainly is still making these, I’ve already dropped him an email and he’s informed me there should be a new run of these coming soon πŸ™‚ Looking forward to owning one once more.

Yup! I got a similar message as well about a new batch coming. Its going to be fun to test out all the homebrew here.

Just ordered one! Excited!

You guys won’t be disappointed. Best investment for a virtual boy owner.

I actually use mine mostly for Gameboy emulation as it’s neat playing GB games on a Virtual Boy.

Only paid for it yesterday and it’s arrived in the post this morning already! Top Notch Service from Richard!

Really glad to A.Have a Virtual Boy again after having to sell mine, B. Having a Flashboy once more!

Happy days indeed πŸ˜€

Write a reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.