Original Post

Here are the final results of the community voting for this year’s coding competition. Congratulations!

Project Points
Hunter by DanB
102 (35%)
Capitan Sevilla II by rubengar
49 (17%)
Mandelbrot Explorer by Fwirt
33 (11%)
Soviet Union 2010 by HorvatM
32 (11%)
GoSub 3D by VirtualChris
27 (9%)
PongInvaders by usch
25 (9%)
Super Bounce by DogP
22 (8%)
7 Replies

Damn I missed the deadline, totally mixed up the dates for the last few days and have been about a week behind.
Congrats to all, some top work there.
Well done DanB, Hunter is a great piece of code, and was one of the only ones to not have graphical bleed when i used it on the flashboy, the others were playable but did suffer from odd graphical things going on here and there.
Now I’m looking forward to 2P versions of these πŸ˜€

Fwirt: enjoy your shirt. (Wow, it rhymes!)

At least I don’t have a reason to be angry on myself, because I didn’t give Mandelbrot Explorer any points πŸ™‚

Wohoo! Thanks guys! πŸ˜€
I had never hoped to get this many votes, after all there were many cool entries this year πŸ™‚

I’d like to thank everyone who voted, KR155E, and our nice community as a whole. Without you guys, none of these great demos would have materialized.

Now it’s time to continue working to make this thing into a full game!

Thanks for your support!

Whoa, I totally didn’t expect that I would take 3rd… If it’s any consolation HorvatM, I thought your entry deserved second place. πŸ˜›

Wow, Hunter had a substantial win!
All great entries to the VB homebrew library, I might add πŸ˜‰

WoW! Thanks to everyone who voted for my “capitan sevilla” and thanks to all community for help me. In few days submit the new demo, and I hope you like, because this game is part of all planet virtual boy!!

Congrats guys! Lots of cool stuff, and best of all, we get an awesome looking poster πŸ™‚ .

DogP

Write a reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.