Original Post

Hey!
I had a nice surprise waiting in the mailbox when I got home today (no spoilers for those who didn’t get it yet). A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone involved in its production, really cool work guys! :thumpup:

56 Replies

DanB wrote:
Hey!
I had a nice surprise waiting in the mailbox when I got home today (no spoilers for those who didn’t get it yet). A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone involved in its production, really cool work guys! :thumpup:

Everyone did an amazing job on this. Can’t wait for everyone to get it!

I received it yesterday. Great quality and a lot of attention was paid to details.

Got mine yesterday as well. Thanks to all who made this possible.

Got mine about a week ago. It is a fantastic piece of work. Great job to everyone involved.

Anyone care to fill in the plebeians who were not part of this exclusive soiree?

3DBoyColor wrote:
Anyone care to fill in the plebeians who were not part of this exclusive soiree?

But then we spoil the surprise for those who didn’t get theirs yet.

Its nice to be rewarded for your hard work. Whatever it is, I hope you guys enjoy it and it encourages you to continue working on future projects for the VB.

I’ve been waiting for a place to post my gratitude for everyone involved in making this surprise a reality (without spoiling the surprise for others) and here it is!

Thank you so much, guys! It is a great honor to receive such a unique and high-quality item. I’ll cherish it always.

Looks like only three more people need to post on here that they got their surprises, then someone can post some pics of the goods.

Since I’m Greg’s brother, I got to see the surprise up close, and it is most impressive!

Yep… I got mine the day before I went out of town, so I didn’t really get to check it out. But the outside looked really awesome… thanks to those that made it happen!

DogP

Benjamin Stevens wrote:
Looks like only three more people need to post on here that they got their surprises, then someone can post some pics of the goods.

Since I’m Greg’s brother, I got to see the surprise up close, and it is most impressive!

I think M.K. and VirtualChris should have theirs by now. So I guess it would be ok to post some pics !?

I know chris has his…

I’d say go for it 🙂

Please do, I’m so curious!

Thank you to the powers that be;) it’s really cool getting a hard copy of these great demos. When I was told that I was going to get something I thought “great a small poster” boy was I wrong…. dead wrong it’s a great thing though. thank you for your kindness.

If you want to post pics 🙂 please do….

This is just a bump so we can talk about this 🙂 Everyone has received their surprise..so post pics 🙂

I want to talk about what we did..and what we MIGHT do 🙂

-Eric

Herewith I officially request to see photos. 🙂

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by VectrexRoli.

Sorry for the shaky pictures. I made them quickly with my phone.

Now that´s cool! So is it a multicart with a menu system?

How cool! Great job to everyone involved!

Write a reply

The forum ‘PVB Coding Competition 2013’ is closed to new topics and replies.